Rise and Shine Green Smoothie
05.10.2016 / by Prajwala Darog
Green Smoothies are my all time favorite breakfast, especially on a super busy day when I know mornings are going to be rushed.
This green smoothie is packed with nutrients and loaded with probiotics(the friendly bacteria in your gut). A glass of this beauty is going to jump-start your day for sure.
Total Time: 5 mins
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 cups of Kale
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 small Persian Cucumber
- 1tbsp Chia Seeds
- 1tbsp hemp seeds
- 2 tbsp Cashews
- Handful of Sunflower seeds
- 1 cup whole milk Kefir (unsweetened)
- 1 tsp Honey or maple syrup (optional)
Put all the ingredients in the blender and blend until smooth. Thin out with water if it is appears too thick.
- You can substitute Kale with Baby Spinach
- Add frozen bananas if you like your smoothie cold.
- To make this diary-free substitute Whole milk Kefir with Coconut Kefir.
Please leave a comment if you try this smoothie. I would love your feedback!